Monday, October 11, 2010

FOOTBALL!!!!!

Anyone who know us knows how much we look foreward to college football season. It truly is one of my most favorite times of year (although that seems to be changing as Simon grows and discovers new things that we get to do as a family). Our season tickets came in at the first of August this year and I think I was more excited about it that Saul was, time to start planning tailgates! Being the hostess that I am I really enjoy throwing great tailgates for all our friends to enjoy, and of course Saul thinks I plan way to much and should just relax about the whole thing, oh well what can I say that type A person I am shines in all its glory any time I get to plan a party.
This is the first season that we have had to pay to park but it has turned out to be a pretty good deal. There are only a few other people in our lot who tailgate and none of them get into it as much as we do. We have a great space to hang out before the game and since we are directly accross from the student union bldg. we have clean bathrooms!!!!! I don't know about anyone else but I think the bathroom situation was worth the money to park! Also our walk to the stadium is much shorter this year which is a plus. So far we have had a great tailgating season even though our team hasen't done their best. Here are a few pics of our first few tailgates.

newsletter for SMU game

The next tailgateing generation.

I've got the ball

This is how you do it...


Learning the art of PONG!


Dad doing his thing



"so son what you want to do is..."


Made it to the game, he only lasted about 5 min before he was done and wanted down.











Masked Rider!

So far we have had a great start to the season and there should be many great memories to be had.





No comments:

Post a Comment