Thursday, October 21, 2010

Short Update

Life as always has been crazy and time is just speeding by me these days. I don't have much time to get this in but hopefully after this weekend I will have a chance for  a proper update. Simon and I began going to stroller strides and we love it! It is a great chance to get out and meet new mom's and other babies and for this mommie to get in a little workout. Most of my time though over the last few weeks has been devoted to getting things ready for a baby shower I am hosting at my house this saturday. For my type A personality this means lots of lists and things that have to get done. I am down to the wire so I got up early this morning to get a jump on things before the little man wakes up. So hopefully next week I will sit down and write a great update with lots of pics from the baby shower, stroller strides, and our little trip to the pumpkin farm the we plan to take on Sunday. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment