Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy Life

Well the Hernandez family has been a little busy lately so I am failing in the blogging department.
Life is great just really busy. Saul has a lot going on at work and being the boss means lots of long hours. Simon is growing like a weed and changing every day. It's amazing to see the new things he is interested in and the new words he is learning every day. As for me I am just trying to hold our little life together and trying to keep things running smoothly while keeping my sanity.
Saul and I just celebrated four amazing years of marriage with a little trip to Las Vegas! It was a blast! It was my first time to stay in vegas and be able to enjoy what they have to offer. We ate some great food, did a little gambling, and got to see a show. It is defentially on our list of places we would like to return to.
Thanksgiving was nice. We had the chance to spend the day with Saul's family and a few close friends. I am truely thankful for our little life here and wouldn't change a thing about it.
The Christmas season is fully apon us and I feel I am getting pretty close to being done with my shopping, and by "my shopping" I mean shopping for everyone but myself. Saul does not want anything to do with shopping and usually waits until the very last second to get out and get the things he needs to shop for. We are having an ugly sweater party Saturday the 18th so this week will be spent cleaning and getting things ready for that. I also need to start wraping gifts. I doubt that I am going to get to take one entire day to wrap since Simon is into everything and wants to be in the middle of everything I am doing.
We will see how everything turns out and hopefully I can post some pics from the sweater party before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment